Sunday, November 11, 2007

Halloween and Christmas



So here are two Halloween cards and one Christmas card. Confused? The very top Cinderella card was for a friend to give as a thank you. Someone bought her little girl a Cinderella costume with all the extras wand shoes etc... Raduse from SCS was kind and sent me some images so I could whip a card up really fast. Nothing super special but I thought it turned out ok. Just whipped out the cuttlebug and did some swirls and then rubbed a silver brillance pad over the top to get the nice sheen. The second with the spider that actually isn't a spider if you count the number of legs was more or less a case because I got the idea for the web from SCS (splitcoaststampers) the card itself is elegant eggplant which is hard to see in the photos. All of my Halloween cards were super late because I was dealing with a sick kitty and vet school craziness but I sent them out anyway. The Christmas card is a super simple one that my mom and I whipped up so she could have something for a stamping club. We pre-embossed the reindeer and plan to have the ladies sponge on the color themselves. I think if you put the colors on the card stock and then emboss over the top you get a slightly better white which I prefer but this will work better with the 10-15 minute time limit. I liked how it turned out so well that these may become the Christmas cards for this year. :) Well I've got to get back to studying for large and small animal medicine.

No comments: